Dr. Diogenes Duarte Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diogenes Duarte?

BREATHING BETTER- GETTING MY LIFE BACK

Posted on April 17th, 2013

DR. DUARTE AND HIS STAFF ARE THE BEST!!!! HE IS A DOCTOR YOU CAN TALK TO AND HE LISTENS TO WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. HE SEARCHES HARD TO FIND WAYS TO MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER. I THANK GOD HE HEADED ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTON- WHEN I WAS SENT TO SEE THE DOCTOR. HE IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR AND PERSON.

The BEST of the best!!

Posted on September 30th, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr Duarte. He has the best bed side manner, respectful and truly concerned for his patient care. Dr Duarte is kind, thorough, and very meticulous with the care of his patients. His staff is kind and always helpful. The office is immaculately clean. We never wait very long in the office. My Mom has been seeing Dr Duarte for about 1 year and a half. She developed pneumonia during the holidays in 09. She just didn't seem to recover. She continued to see Dr Duarta for treatment. He preformed a CT scan of her lungs. The CT scan showed a spot. He told us he believed it was cancer and sent her to another local DR for a PET scan. Scan was unclear concerning diagnoses. The Dr we were referred to said to wait and repeat scan in 6 months. Dr Duarta did not feel comfortable and sent her for a biopsy. Biopsy was positive for cancer. She has had radiation and we await the next scan to see what is next.

Sleep Study Scheduling

Posted on October 30th, 2009

First, let me start by saying I like Dr. Duarte - I was very pleased with him and his manner and experience. He came highly recommended and the recommendation was correct concerning him. Now, to the part that was not a good experience. I would like to write about my overall experience during my sleep study, but, well, it is really hard to give an evaluation when the scheduler messes up and you drive over an hour, actually ride because I can't drive so I have to find transportation, only to find they don't have you on the schedule for the night you were told to be there. It is an extreme imposition as I have many other health issues that have to be accommodated, I have only so many days I can get transportation and have MY SCHEDULE for doctor appointments for me and my autistic son on a tight schedule. This messes up my schedule (for the night of the study as well as follow-ups and other appointments, my sleep, my pain, my anxiety. Obviously I am extremely unhappy with the situation. Perhaps I should be compensated for my time and gas - perhaps $200 - which I would have been charged had I not shown up for my appointment. Perhaps it should work both ways.

Posted on October 15th, 2017