A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dion Dulay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dion Dulay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dulay
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Dulay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dion Dulay, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dulay graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Dulay has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Warrick
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dion J Dulay MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dion J. Dulay practice?
- Dr. Dion Dulay has 1 office location.
Dr. Dion Dulay practices Ophthalmology near Evansville, IN.
See Evansville Ophthalmologists.