A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dion Dulay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dion Dulay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dion Dulay, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dulay graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Dulay has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Warrick
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dion J Dulay MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dion J. Dulay practice?
- Dr. Dion Dulay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dion Dulay practices Ophthalmology near Evansville, IN.
See Evansville Ophthalmologists.