The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dion Franga
Dr. Dion Franga, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Orangeburg, SC, with another office in Columbia, SC. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Franga is affiliated with Moncrief Army Community Hospital, Regional Medcial Ctr OburgCalhoun Co and Palmetto Health Richland. Dr. Franga has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Dion Franga has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Dion Franga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orangeburg, SC.
Dr. Julius Babb III
General Surgery, Pulmonary Disease, Vascular Surgery
Orangeburg, SC 0 mi43
Dr. Joseph Redcross II
General Surgery, Pulmonary Disease
Orangeburg, SC 0 mi14
Dr. William Banish
Orangeburg, SC 0 mi20