A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dion Short:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Short
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Short Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Short graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dion Krystle Short MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dion K. Short practice?
- Dr. Dion Short has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dion Short practices Psychiatry near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alpharetta, GA.
See Lawrenceville Psychiatrists.