A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dione Farria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farria
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farria Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dione Farria, MD, MPH is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Farria graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Farria has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dione Marie Farria MD and MPH is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Dione M. Farria practice?
- Dr. Dione Farria has 1 office location.
Dr. Dione Farria practices Diagnostic Radiology and Public Health near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Radiologists and Saint Louis Preventive Medicine Specialists.