Dr. Dione Marcus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dione Marcus?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Dione Marcus?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2017

I found Dr Marcus to be patient conscious and knowledgeable in the field of Dermatology. She properly diagnosed me and prescribed effective over the counter and prescription treatments. I would place her with or above the great care I received years ago from Dr. Rostand in Pinehurst NC. i would highly recommend her to others.

April 7th, 2016

I have visited Dr. Marcus on several occasions. She is very detailed, knowledgeable and prompt.. She has a great bedside manner. I was very pleased with the diagnosis and treatment. I have referred patients to her. And they are very pleased with her.

December 8th, 2015

Dr. Marcus can cure bad Eczema

Dr. marcus is amazing. I had eczema so bad I thought I would never see my skin again. She gave me my skin back and I haven't seen eczema in 5 months. She really knows what she is doing. If you have eczema you should definitely see Dr. Marcus.

October 1st, 2015

She's great

She's really great. Was awesome with my 6 year old son.

May 12th, 2015

Not satisfied

I'm almost thinking these reviews are false. Dr. Marcus is very knowledgable in her field but she lacks tact and people skills. I guess her years of college and grad school didn't teach her tact 101. She is not worth a long drive.

March 22nd, 2015

Best of the Best

Dr. Marcus was a blessing and an answered prayer. After years of suffering of aliments that were not diagnosis, I went to Dr. Marcus to have a lesion removed. I was walking with a gait and she looked at me and said you have a neurological condition you need to see your physician. My physician did a referral and I was diagnosed with MS. Dr. Marcus is professional, knowledgeable and she respects her colleagues.

January 26th, 2015

You can't go wrong with Dr. Marcus! She's extremely knowledgeable, professional and has the best bedside manner. My whole family goes to see her and we love her.

December 11th, 2014

Awesome Appointment

Best appointment ever!

September 17th, 2014

Very satisfied patient!

Dr. Marcus is one of the most knowledgeable dermatologist that I have been to. See is aware of the newest medications and goes above and beyond to get the best results. I recommend and gladly refer her to my family and friends. Thanks Dr.Marcus for clear skin.

December 29th, 2013

Excellent doctor

Dr. Marcus is one of the best doctors I've ever been to. She is thorough, caring, and listens to her patients. I wanted a doctor who would be extremely knowledgable and skilled, and Dr. Marcus goes above and beyond. I highly recommend her!

May 29th, 2013

Excellent

I almost cancelled my appointment because of the one-star review but I'm glad I didn't. I found Dr. Marcus' name on my insurance plan and her office is close by. She took her time and I got one of the most thorough exams I've ever had (been to several dermatologists over the years). She explained everything and made sure all my questions were answered. The office called when they promised with biopsy results. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

June 6th, 2017