A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dionisio Fernandes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dionisio Fernandes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dionisio Fernandes, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandes graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fernandes has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dionisio A Fernandes MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dionisio A. Fernandes practice?
- Dr. Dionisio Fernandes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dionisio Fernandes practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Castro Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tracy, CA.
See Castro Valley Allergists and Castro Valley Pediatricians.