A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dionisio Fernandes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dionisio Fernandes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandes
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fernandes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dionisio Fernandes, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandes graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fernandes has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dionisio A Fernandes MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dionisio A. Fernandes practice?
- Dr. Dionisio Fernandes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dionisio Fernandes practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Castro Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayward, CA.
See Castro Valley Allergists and Castro Valley Pediatricians.