A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dionisio Fernandes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dionisio Fernandes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dionisio Fernandes, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandes graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Fernandes has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fernandes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan