A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dionisio Montenegro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dionisio Montenegro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montenegro
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Montenegro Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Montenegro graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Montenegro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- East Los Angeles Doctor's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dionisio Maneja Montenegro MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Dionisio M. Montenegro practice?
- Dr. Dionisio Montenegro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dionisio Montenegro practices General Practice near Baldwin Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Baldwin Park Primary Care Doctors.