A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dionisio Montenegro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dionisio Montenegro is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Montenegro graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Montenegro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dionisio Maneja Montenegro MD is a male General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Dionisio M. Montenegro practice?
- Dr. Dionisio Montenegro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dionisio Montenegro practices General Practice near Baldwin Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, CA and Wilmington, CA.
See Baldwin Park General Practitioners.