A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dionissios Neofytos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dionissios Neofytos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neofytos graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Neofytos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dionissios Triantafyllou Neofytos MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dionissios T. Neofytos practice?
- Dr. Dionissios Neofytos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dionissios Neofytos practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.