A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dionne Louis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dionne Louis, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dionne Louis, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Louis graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta. She has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dionne Denise Louis MD is a female Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dionne D. Louis practice?
- Dr. Dionne Louis has 1 office location.
Dr. Dionne Louis practices Dermatology and Pediatrics near Conyers, GA.
See Conyers Dermatologists and Conyers Pediatricians.