A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dionne Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dionne Powell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Powell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dionne Rose Powell MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dionne R. Powell practice?
- Dr. Dionne Powell has 1 office location.
Dr. Dionne Powell practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.