A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dionne Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dionne Smith is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dionne Smith, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dionne J Smith MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dionne J. Smith practice?
- Dr. Dionne Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Dionne Smith practices Emergency Medicine near Randallstown, MD.
See Randallstown Emergency Physicians.