Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dionyssios Robotis
Dr. Dionyssios Robotis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Leominster, MA, with other offices in Worcester, MA and Natick, MA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Robotis is affiliated with UMass Memorial-Marlborough Hospital, UMassMemorial HealthAlliance Hospital - Leominster Campus and Day Kimball Hospital. Dr. Robotis has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Dionyssios Robotis has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Dionyssios Robotis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leominster, MA.