A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diosdado De Asis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Asis
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. De Asis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. De Asis graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. De Asis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Angleton Danbury Gen Hosp
- Christos St John Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diosdado Nalzaro De Asis MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Diosdado N. De Asis practice?
- Dr. Diosdado De Asis has 1 office location.
Dr. Diosdado De Asis practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Alvin, TX.
See Alvin Internists and Alvin Endocrinologists.