A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dipak Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dipak Shah, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centerpoint Medical Center
- Cass Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dipak Chandulal Shah MD is a male Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dipak C. Shah practice?
- Dr. Dipak Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Dipak Shah practices Radiology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Radiologists.