A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dipak Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dipak Shah, MD is board certified in Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centerpoint Medical Center
- Cass Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dipak Chandulal Shah MD is a male Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dipak C. Shah practice?
- Dr. Dipak Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Dipak Shah practices Radiology near Leawood, KS.
See Leawood Radiologists.