A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dipak Das:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dipak Das is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Das graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Das has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dipak Das MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dipak Das practice?
- Dr. Dipak Das has 1 office location.
Dr. Dipak Das practices Pulmonary Disease near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Pulmonologists.