Dr. Dipak Ghelani DO Patient Reviews

June 22nd, 2015
Nothing less than a miracle worker. Brilliant science and the kindest, most compassionate person you could ever meet. I give him my highest possible recommendation. On a scale of 1 to 10, he is a 100!

May 25th, 2012
Autopilot Oncology
Dr. Ghelani is clearly intelligent, caring, friendly and professional in appearance and manner.He also seems to have zero interest in anything remotely non-pharmaceutical or nuclear in origin in terms of providing guidance about managing cancer.Not a word has been spoken about preparing the body for radiation and chemo and he has yet to provide any advice on how to make the body less hospitable to cancer cell growth thru integrative practices such as diet, exercise and stress reduction. There's an American Cancer Society sheet on his office bulletin board says to eat more fruits and veggies, but he has not mentioned such sound advice himself.He has not suggested I seek out cancer support groups or even look to reputable websites for information about how to live with cancer.These things I am managing on my own.I'll continue to see this doctor because my insurance provides no other option, and he has done no harm.He's a great doctor if you are looking for a doctor that plays it by the book and engages only the traditional treatment options requiring referrals and prescriptions.

March 19th, 2009
My 1st Oncologist
Dr. Ghelani was the 1st and the absolute BEST oncologist I have seen during my treatment. He has the ability to actually "listen" and work with you, the patient, on the treatment plan that works best for YOU. I personally decided to use both western and alternative medicines during my treatment of breast cancer. Dr. Ghelani was supportive and was actually able to admit that he did not know much about alternative care but was very much interested in learning. Unfortunately, Dr. Ghelani left the clinic where I was receiving treatment to move out of town. Anyone who has this man as a doctor, count your blessings! He is a true gem!!!!