A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dipak Jana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dipak Jana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jana
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dipak Jana, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jana graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Jana has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dipak Kumar Jana MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dipak K. Jana practice?
- Dr. Dipak Jana has 1 office location.
Dr. Dipak Jana practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Cardiologists.