A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dipak Jana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dipak Jana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jana
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dipak Jana, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jana graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Jana has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dipak Kumar Jana MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dipak K. Jana practice?
- Dr. Dipak Jana has 1 office location.
Dr. Dipak Jana practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Cardiologists.