A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dipak K C:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dipak K C is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dipak K C, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. K C graduated from College Of Med Sci Bharatpur.
Dr. K C has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
- University Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Turner Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dipak Babu K C MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dipak B. K C practice?
- Dr. Dipak K C has 1 office location.
Dr. Dipak K C practices Internal Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists.