A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dipak Parekh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dipak Parekh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parekh
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Parekh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dipak Parekh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parekh graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Parekh has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dipak Parekh MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dipak Parekh practice?
- Dr. Dipak Parekh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dipak Parekh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near New Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Holiday, FL and Trinity, FL.
See New Port Richey Internists and New Port Richey Cardiologists.