A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dipak Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dipak Shah is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dipak Shah, DDS, MD is board certified in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Shah has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dipak S Shah DDS and MD is a male Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Dipak S. Shah practice?
- Dr. Dipak Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Dipak Shah practices Radiology and Neuroradiology near Moline, IL.
See Moline Radiologists.