A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dipak Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dipak Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cholesterol Management
- Critical Care
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Foot
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- University Community Hospital
- UCH-Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dipak Mahasukhlal Shah MD and PA is a male General Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Dipak M. Shah practice?
- Dr. Dipak Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Dipak Shah practices General Practice near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Primary Care Doctors.