A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dipakkumar Malli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dipakkumar Malli is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dipakkumar Malli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Malli graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Malli has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dipakkumar Purushottam Malli MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dipakkumar P. Malli practice?
- Dr. Dipakkumar Malli has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dipakkumar Malli practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Critical Care Practitioners, and Staten Island Pulmonologists.