Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dipal Patel
Dr. Dipal Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in Newark, NJ and Jersey City, NJ (and 3 other locations). She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Vassar Brothers Medical Center, Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center and Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. Dr. Patel has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Dipal Patel has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dipal Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Taruna Bhatia
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi8
Dr. Annamaria Iakovou
Internal Medicine, Residency
New York, NY 0 mi7
Dr. Jeffrey Angeles
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi14