Internists, Rheumatologist
2595 Dallas Pkwy
Ste 405
Frisco, TX 75034
972-377-1490
Locations and availability (1)

|  Top 3 on my list  |  show details
by synthroid guy on Aug 1st, 2014

I have been chronically suffering from symptoms from a long time and have seen many doctors in Dallas. Have not seen a Rheumatoid and wanted to rule out that this may be related. The staff at her office are wonderful, one of the most thorough question and answer sessions I've ever had with a staff and trust me, i have seen plenty in Dallas. The doctor was very knowledgable of all my issues, looked at my comprehensive blood work and found 2 things never checked. Very knowledgable of the endocrine system as well and how it carries over to her specialty. I see why she has such great ratings. Would recommend to anyone, friends and family. Took me 3 weeks to get in to see her as a new patient and sadly i almost cancelled but glad i didnt.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2011

Dr. Kapoor is a great doctor and I cannot say enough. She is very compassionate but also is firm and really helped me to understand my disease. I was scared when I got diagnosed with RA but she walked me through it all. She wants me to get better and genuinely cares.

|  Best doctor  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2011

She is very thorough and really spent time explaining things. I always appreciate that she spends time when needed but also keeps the appointment moving so that don't have to spend all afternoon at the doctor's office. I've been going to her for 3 years and think she's the best!

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2011

Dr Kapoor is a great doctor. She is always on schedule. I wish she would slow down some because I fell like she is rushing through my appointment.

May 9th, 2011

Dr. Kapoor has really helped me. I feel that I have a better understanding of my disease because of all the time that she has spent with me. While I know that my disease is not curable I definitely feel that I am better.

Jan 26th, 2011

I am very greatful to have found Dr Kapoor. She has a great bedside manner and really cares. I wish I had gone to her sooner. I feel much better now with her help.

|  Wonderful Dr.!  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2010

Dr. Kapoor is a great doctor with a very genuine and caring attitude. She figured out what was wrong with me after many attempts with other doctors and is managing my care very well. Highly recommend.

Jun 7th, 2009

Been to several rheumatologists- she is by far the BEST I have ever experienced.

Nov 2nd, 2008

Spent a lot of time explaining what could be wrong with me, even if it was not necessarily something she could treat. Felt like she cared.