Overall Review

August 29th, 2016
fantastic doctor let down by appalling support staff
Waited months for an appointment after this doctor moved form Frisco; found out the day before they had cancelled my appointment because they could not find the records of my previous visits at her old office location. They called and left a message for me to call while I was on a transatlantic flight two working days before the appointment and I called the next working day but they had already cancelled my appointment so back to waiting months again. Don't use this doctor if you expect to see her in less than 3-4 months and no guarantee that you will get your appointment even then.

April 4th, 2016
I really like Dr. Kapoors bedside manners. She really listens to any concern you have and works with you to come up with the plan for your diagnosis.

July 16th, 2015
When other doctors and rheumatologists failed to listen to me, I found Dr. Kapoor through my insurance. I walked in, we talked extensively about my condition, she ran tests and told me, "I'm wiping the slate clean." Even though she had other doctors' notes, she didn't use them as the sole basis for my diagnosis. I met her close to 5 years ago. I had given up on any hope of finding answers let alone treatment, she was going to be my last attempt. I couldn't be happier or luckier.

August 1st, 2014
Top 3 on my list
I have been chronically suffering from symptoms from a long time and have seen many doctors in Dallas. Have not seen a Rheumatoid and wanted to rule out that this may be related. The staff at her office are wonderful, one of the most thorough question and answer sessions I've ever had with a staff and trust me, i have seen plenty in Dallas. The doctor was very knowledgable of all my issues, looked at my comprehensive blood work and found 2 things never checked. Very knowledgable of the endocrine system as well and how it carries over to her specialty. I see why she has such great ratings. Would recommend to anyone, friends and family. Took me 3 weeks to get in to see her as a new patient and sadly i almost cancelled but glad i didnt.

December 2nd, 2011
Excellent doctor
Dr. Kapoor is a great doctor and I cannot say enough. She is very compassionate but also is firm and really helped me to understand my disease. I was scared when I got diagnosed with RA but she walked me through it all. She wants me to get better and genuinely cares.

August 27th, 2011
Best doctor
She is very thorough and really spent time explaining things. I always appreciate that she spends time when needed but also keeps the appointment moving so that don't have to spend all afternoon at the doctor's office. I've been going to her for 3 years and think she's the best!

July 16th, 2011
Great doctor!
Dr Kapoor is a great doctor. She is always on schedule. I wish she would slow down some because I fell like she is rushing through my appointment.

May 9th, 2011
Dr. Kapoor has really helped me. I feel that I have a better understanding of my disease because of all the time that she has spent with me. While I know that my disease is not curable I definitely feel that I am better.

January 26th, 2011
I am very greatful to have found Dr Kapoor. She has a great bedside manner and really cares. I wish I had gone to her sooner. I feel much better now with her help.

September 8th, 2010
Wonderful Dr.!
Dr. Kapoor is a great doctor with a very genuine and caring attitude. She figured out what was wrong with me after many attempts with other doctors and is managing my care very well. Highly recommend.

June 7th, 2009
Been to several rheumatologists- she is by far the BEST I have ever experienced.

November 2nd, 2008
Spent a lot of time explaining what could be wrong with me, even if it was not necessarily something she could treat. Felt like she cared.