A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dipali Trivedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dipali Trivedi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trivedi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trivedi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trivedi graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Trivedi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Health Central
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dipali Trivedi MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dipali Trivedi practice?
- Dr. Dipali Trivedi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dipali Trivedi practices Hematology & Oncology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ocoee, FL.
See Orlando Oncologists.