A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dipali Trivedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dipali Trivedi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trivedi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trivedi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trivedi graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Trivedi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Health Central
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dipali Trivedi MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dipali Trivedi practice?
- Dr. Dipali Trivedi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dipali Trivedi practices Hematology & Oncology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ocoee, FL.
See Orlando Oncologists.