A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dipauni Doshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dipauni Doshi is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dipauni Doshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Doshi graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Doshi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical Center Of Plano
- Wilson N Jones Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dipauni Doshi MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dipauni Doshi practice?
- Dr. Dipauni Doshi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dipauni Doshi practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Hospice & Palliative Specialists.