Dr. Dipesh Banker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dipesh Banker?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Dipesh Banker?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 31st, 2016

Very nice doctor,speens time with you.

October 18th, 2015

amazing

Dr. Banker is amazing and so is his assistant Amanda. He is so patient with me and answers all the questions I have. His assistant always returns my phone calls and always seems so happy even though I would constantly call with new questions. They make a great team and as a patient I feel comfortable and taken care of with Dr. Banker.

February 9th, 2015

Very abrupt behavior and very poor communication following procedure.

March 29th, 2012

A Great Doctor

I was a patient of Dr. Banker for several years and would recommend him to my family and friends with no reservations. He accurately diagnosed my problem and treated me. I had a rather rare disease, Acute Autoimmune Pancreatitis and to be sure of his diagnosis he even sent me to UCLA Medical Center to confirm his diagnosis and they agreed that he was correct and his treatment was accurate. His bedside manner was wonderful and he was very caring and concerned during all the time I was seeing him. Yes, he was employed with the Endoscopy Center of Southern Nevada but the many procedures I had done, which included numerous endoscopic procedures, were ALL done in a hospital and never at the center that was in the news. I have complete faith in Dr. Banker and know first hand that he is a caring doctor that would never be involved with what was going on at the center. I have found him again and gladly have become a patient of his again.

September 15th, 2011

I guess some people rate a doctor for the wrong reasons. I have been Dr Banker's patient for 3 years. I have bad Crohn's disease and have suffered for over 10 years. After becoming his patient I have finally gone into remission. He has been aggressive and attentive. You know, I even went to the Mayo clinic for an opinion and they actually complimented his management of my really bad disease, and they told me they wouldn't have done anything different. He's smart and HE CARES!!

August 16th, 2010

investigated for worse hepatitus outbreak in NV

this doctor came to my mother's hospital bed with dirt on clothes. She asked me to look into him. Frightening to know he was with clinic for worst ever blood born outbreak of hepatitus ect. in NV

April 10th, 2017