A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dipeshkumar Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dipeshkumar Gandhi is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gandhi
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gandhi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dipeshkumar Gandhi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Gandhi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dipeshkumar K Gandhi MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dipeshkumar K. Gandhi practice?
- Dr. Dipeshkumar Gandhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Dipeshkumar Gandhi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Internists and Hemet Cardiologists.