A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dipeshkumar Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dipeshkumar Gandhi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dipeshkumar Gandhi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Gandhi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dipeshkumar K Gandhi MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dipeshkumar K. Gandhi practice?
- Dr. Dipeshkumar Gandhi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dipeshkumar Gandhi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hemet, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, CA and Temecula, CA.
See Hemet Internists and Hemet Cardiologists.