A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dipika Ambani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dipika Ambani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dipika Ambani, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambani graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Mission's Medical College, Maharashtra.
Dr. Ambani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dipika S Ambani FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dipika S. Ambani practice?
- Dr. Dipika Ambani has 1 office location.
Dr. Dipika Ambani practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.