A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dipika Ambani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dipika Ambani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dipika Ambani, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambani graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Mission's Medical College, Maharashtra.
Dr. Ambani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ambani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dipika S. Ambani practice?
Dr. Dipika Ambani practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.