A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dipika Doctor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dipika Doctor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dipika Doctor, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Doctor graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Doctor has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dipika DR Doctor MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dipika D. Doctor practice?
- Dr. Dipika Doctor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dipika Doctor practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rego Park, NY.
See Rego Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.