A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dipnarine Maharaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dipnarine Maharaj is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maharaj
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maharaj Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maharaj graduated from University Of Glasgow, Scotland.
Dr. Maharaj has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- North Ridge Medical Center
- Bethesda Mem Hosp, Boynton Beach, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dipnarine Maharaj FRCP, MBBS, and MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dipnarine Maharaj practice?
- Dr. Dipnarine Maharaj has 1 office location.
Dr. Dipnarine Maharaj practices Hematology & Oncology near Boynton Beach, FL.
See Boynton Beach Oncologists.