A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dipnarine Maharaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dipnarine Maharaj is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maharaj
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maharaj Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maharaj graduated from University Of Glasgow, Scotland.
Dr. Maharaj has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- North Ridge Medical Center
- Bethesda Mem Hosp, Boynton Beach, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dipnarine Maharaj FRCP, MBBS, and MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dipnarine Maharaj practice?
- Dr. Dipnarine Maharaj has 1 office location.
Dr. Dipnarine Maharaj practices Hematology & Oncology near Boynton Beach, FL.
See Boynton Beach Oncologists.