A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dipti Agrawal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dipti Agrawal is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dipti Agrawal, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Agrawal graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Agrawal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Agrawal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dipti Agrawal practice?
Dr. Dipti Agrawal practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Palo Alto General Practitioners, Palo Alto Internists, and Palo Alto Infectious Disease Doctors.