A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dipti Agrawal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dipti Agrawal is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dipti Agrawal, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Agrawal graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Agrawal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kindred Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dipti Agrawal MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dipti Agrawal practice?
- Dr. Dipti Agrawal has 1 office location.
Dr. Dipti Agrawal practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Infectious Disease Doctors.