A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dipti Bavishi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dipti Bavishi, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bavishi
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Bavishi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dipti Bavishi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bavishi graduated from Calcutta Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bavishi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dipti Bavishi MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dipti Bavishi practice?
- Dr. Dipti Bavishi has 1 office location.
Dr. Dipti Bavishi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Gastroenterologists.