A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dipti Bavishi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dipti Bavishi, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dipti Bavishi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bavishi graduated from Calcutta Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bavishi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dipti Bavishi MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dipti Bavishi practice?
- Dr. Dipti Bavishi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dipti Bavishi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Gastroenterologists.