A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dipti Bavishi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dipti Bavishi, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bavishi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dipti Bavishi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bavishi graduated from Calcutta Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bavishi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dipti Bavishi MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dipti Bavishi practice?
- Dr. Dipti Bavishi has 1 office location.
Dr. Dipti Bavishi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Gastroenterologists.