Dr. Dipti Bavishi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 1st, 2016
Blessed
I am blessed to have found a doctor like her. Makes me reconsider what I have been doing all these years seeing other doctors without finding solutions to problems. I give her five stars! No question!

September 21st, 2016
First Visit
My son has been going to her for over two years now. I have never had any serious stomach issues, just the minor bug here and there. Went to her for a routine check-up and my first colonoscopy. Three things I noted after my visit: (a) She is very busy (b) She knows her stuff well (c) She has great bedside manner. Even though it was a routine checkup she had me change certain aspects of my life. The gas and bloating I would have after meals has gone down significantly and I feel better overall as a result. So even if you do not have any problems you definitely want to get in and see her because she can fix problems you didn't even think you had. I have convinced my wife to go in and see her next week.

August 25th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor
I highly recommend her if you are looking for a great gastroenterologist. She is down to earth and overall a wonderful human being. My husband and I have been going to her for close to one year now, and I can truly say she knows her stuff. She had diagnosed me within the first three appointments and got me started on a treatment plan immediately thereafter. One note of caution: Her office does stay busy so make sure you bring something to read.

August 23rd, 2016
Truly grateful
have suffered from health problems for most of my life. I have been to every type of specialist under the sky looking for answers but was unable to get better. Each specialist I went to started me on a new medication. While some symptoms would temporarily get better, other symptoms would start as side effects from the new medications. When all was said and done I was on seven different medications and was about to start my eight medication when I found Dr. Dipti through one of my friend's who had gone to her. The months following my first appointment can only be described as a whirlwind of emotions. After my colonoscopy she informed me I had severe inflammation and needed to make some drastic changes. She also let me know I had h pylori and put me on a treatment plan. After following her treatment and recommendations I have stopped using 4 of my medications and am trying to slowly come off the others. From 10% of my health I have improved to at least 75% in a little over 3 months. I know I still have 25% of my health to go but after 13 years of abuse it is going to take a little while. However, I cannot thank her enough for getting me back to health. The pain I use to feel across my entire abdomen has subsided and my acid reflux has gone away. I won't tell anyone it was easy as there were some setbacks (my own fault) but I am truly grateful for what she has done for me.

August 14th, 2016
Nice doctor
Primary physician sent me to her. Nice lady, very approachable. I was happy with my visit.

August 3rd, 2016
My entire family goes to her including both my children. I went to her for stomach issues and after my colonoscopy she gave me a plan of action. My stomach pain has gone away and my joint aches even subsided.

August 2nd, 2016
Gifted practitioner
Dr. D is a wonderful human being! She took the time to listen to my problems and give me my health back. It has been three weeks now and I have already lost 5 pounds and am coming off medicines I have been on for a long time. Highly recommend her!

July 31st, 2016
Good Experience
Approaching 60, I have seen several doctors over the years for different conditions. Her office looked considerably busier than what I have seen in the past but I chalked that up to her reputation. I was referred to her by a work colleague of mine who had been seeing her for over 10 years and had nothing but positive things to say about her. Nonetheless, I was skeptical and looked her up online. I saw some overwhelming positive reviews so I decided to give her a try for the stomach irritation that I had been having for years. I had multiple procedures done in the past looking for a cause but nothing had been found. After 30 minute wait, she walked into the room and started asking questions. Interestingly, her questions became more specific as I talked more almost to the point that she could guess my answer. Having been disappointed in the past, I did not want to hope too much but I was excited that she may know what is going on. She did an upper endoscopy on me that had already been performed by other practitioners but somehow found things that had been missed before. When I came in for the follow up visit, she walked me through what was wrong and what needed to happen with my medications and diet going forward. After two weeks I am feeling so much better. I will caution that her office tends to stay busy. But if you have GI problems, I strongly recommend Dr. Bavishi.

July 29th, 2016
Not good
Practice should not be treated like a business. Unnecessary blood work, tests and appointments. Ecourages recurring appointments for no use. Please keep it ethical and simple.

June 9th, 2016
Zero rating!
You wait for three hours, she spends less than five minutes with u, bills you thousands. Would not follow up, you would need to call several times for test/lab results. How does that sound? Not interested in helping you out but squeezing every penny out of your insurance and you. Find another doctor!

March 28th, 2016
How is she still practicing?
It's funny how she has either one star or five star reviews, nothing in between. Makes me wonder if she herself left those great reviews.. Anyway, I went as a new patient, waited for 3 hours to see her for less than 5 minutes - they even have a sign that if you feel like you waited too long we will happily reschedule-. I did an endoscopy with her. I literally had to call her office more than 15 times to get them to give me my test results. Everyone is inefficient and no one is on top of anything. Different people in the office gave me different test results & not until my husband called the office screaming two weeks later that the doctor finally took 5 mins out of her busy day to call me back! I had asked her to mail me my test results in order to see another doctor, which surprisingly she did pretty efficiently.. Now, the icing on top of the cake was when her lost office staff called me a week later to schedule my 'endoscopy' which I had done with her 3 weeks prior! HORRIBLE doctor and people, I wouldn't trust them with my information let alone health...

April 16th, 2015
been seeing her for a few months.