Dr. Dipti Doshi, MD
Rheumatology

by Claudia Anderson on Feb 18th, 2015

God bless her! She is a wonderful Rheumatologist and a has a great soul. Thanks!

by Jake Yanney on Aug 24th, 2014

I love Dr.Doshi! She spents time with you and she helped me a lot. God bless her!

Thank you doctor! show details Thank you doctor!
by Hemu Malini on Mar 30th, 2014

Dr.Doshi is a GREAT doctor! She has helped my knee pain tremendously. Before, it hurt to walk due to pain. However now I can walk MUCH better than before which improved my quality of life. Thank you doctor!

Great show details Great
by John on Sep 14th, 2013

Dr.Doshi helped me a lot with all me stress and pain. She is a very compassionate doctor and an excellent physician. Thank you so much!

Rheumatology show details Rheumatology
by Bob S. on Jul 12th, 2013

I am Bob Syler, a patient that has been experiencing autoimmune diseases for the last 7 seven years. I have been going to her twice a month and every time, she helps me A LOT. She is incredibly kind and nice and clearly knows her stuff. I hope she does great in her future!

May 9th, 2013

Wonderful Doctor . Listens to all your problems and tries to resolve it. I had lots of pain before but started having less and less after treatment given by Dr. Doshi. Highly recommend this Doctor.

Mar 24th, 2013

Very plasant and knowledable physician with excellent bedside manners, good knowledge, diagnosed and cured my health issue in a short period. Gave me complete info of my medical issue and best treatment modality