Dipti H Doshi, MD

12225 South Street
Suite 105
Artesia, CA 90701
(562) 860-2111
Locations and availability (1)

|  Thank you doctor!  |  show details
by Hemu Malini on Mar 30th, 2014

Dr.Doshi is a GREAT doctor! She has helped my knee pain tremendously. Before, it hurt to walk due to pain. However now I can walk MUCH better than before which improved my quality of life. Thank you doctor!

|  Great  |  show details
by John on Sep 14th, 2013

Dr.Doshi helped me a lot with all me stress and pain. She is a very compassionate doctor and an excellent physician. Thank you so much!

|  Rheumatology  |  show details
by Bob S. on Jul 12th, 2013

I am Bob Syler, a patient that has been experiencing autoimmune diseases for the last 7 seven years. I have been going to her twice a month and every time, she helps me A LOT. She is incredibly kind and nice and clearly knows her stuff. I hope she does great in her future!

|  show details
May 9th, 2013

Wonderful Doctor . Listens to all your problems and tries to resolve it. I had lots of pain before but started having less and less after treatment given by Dr. Doshi. Highly recommend this Doctor.

|  show details
Mar 24th, 2013

Very plasant and knowledable physician with excellent bedside manners, good knowledge, diagnosed and cured my health issue in a short period. Gave me complete info of my medical issue and best treatment modality