Dr. Dipti Doshi MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Artesia, CA

4.9

April 19th, 2017
Happy with wait time.Doctor was efficient and explained regarding importance of my disease.
Excellent Doctor. Happy with doctor. explained importance of my disease care.

April 19th, 2017
Excellent Doctor. Happy with doctor. explained importance of my disease care.

April 19th, 2017
The doctor is very caring and is interested in giving me the treatment I need.
The doctor is very friendly and professional. My mom and I are very happy with the service, we always get an appointment to our convenience.

April 19th, 2017
The doctor is very caring and is interested in giving me the treatment I need.

April 17th, 2017
Will recommend Dr Doshi to my friends and familyat any time. GOD BLESS YOU, DR DOSHI
I will recommend Dr Doshi for my family and friends at any time. She is an excellent doctor. Love to come to my appointments with Dr Doshi. Never waited for more than 15 minutes. My 2 medications which Dr Doshi gave me like methotrexate and plaquanil helps to control my Rheumatoid Arthritis and Lupus without any flare-ups. GOD BLESS YOU, DR DOSHI.

Very happy with her
seems very kind and understanding, did not have to wait long. Overall am very happy with her

Very happy with her

March 17th, 2017
very happy with doctor
very happy with doctor

February 3rd, 2017
Very knowledgeable and pleasant
Dr Doshi VEry knowlegable on MY diease and pleasant to talk to.

February 3rd, 2017
really helpful
She listens carefully and and she has really helped me. My pain is relieved. She is a very nice lady and doctor. Very thoughtful.

January 23rd, 2017
Very professional and hard working, takes care
enjoy her being my rheumatologist because she helps me relief of pain and pain management. She and her staff are very porofessional, also takes care of my mom who is her patient. My mom recommended me to her, Dr Doshi is very nice, friendly and works hard, very professional, Happy to be her patient. Explains how to deal with pain and and always helpful to me and my mom when we need help