Mar 9th, 2016

Excellent doctor. very intelligent and also knowlegeble doctor. she takes time to listen to me and always tries to get perfect solution for your problems.

by Ryan Smith on Dec 30th, 2015

To begin with, I just wanted to start off by saying that she is a very responsible and caring doctor. She is an excellent actor with very good staff.

by Claudia Anderson on Feb 18th, 2015

God bless her! She is a wonderful Rheumatologist and a has a great soul. Thanks!

by Jake Yanney on Aug 24th, 2014

I love Dr.Doshi! She spents time with you and she helped me a lot. God bless her!

Thank you doctor! show details Thank you doctor!
by Hemu Malini on Mar 30th, 2014

Dr.Doshi is a GREAT doctor! She has helped my knee pain tremendously. Before, it hurt to walk due to pain. However now I can walk MUCH better than before which improved my quality of life. Thank you doctor!

Great show details Great
by John on Sep 14th, 2013

Dr.Doshi helped me a lot with all me stress and pain. She is a very compassionate doctor and an excellent physician. Thank you so much!

May 9th, 2013

Wonderful Doctor . Listens to all your problems and tries to resolve it. I had lots of pain before but started having less and less after treatment given by Dr. Doshi. Highly recommend this Doctor.

Mar 24th, 2013

Very plasant and knowledable physician with excellent bedside manners, good knowledge, diagnosed and cured my health issue in a short period. Gave me complete info of my medical issue and best treatment modality