Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dipti Shah-Parikh
Dr. Dipti Shah-Parikh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lansdale, PA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Shah-Parikh is affiliated with Montgomery Hospital XXXXX, Central Montgomery Medical Center and Elkins Park Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Dipti Shah-Parikh has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Dipti Shah-Parikh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lansdale, PA.
Dr. Jeanie Yuh
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Lansdale, PA 0 mi5
Dr. Ravy Lu
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Lansdale, PA 0.01 mi23
Dr. R Melody Reynolds
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Lansdale, PA 0.01 mi