A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dipti Shah-Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dipti Shah-Parikh is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah-Parikh graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shah-Parikh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dipti Shah-Parikh MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dipti Shah-Parikh practice?
- Dr. Dipti Shah-Parikh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dipti Shah-Parikh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lansdale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA.
See Lansdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.