Dr. Dipti Shah-Parikh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8
  • 8 reviews

January 25th, 2016
Should not practice medicine
I had been going to this doctor for years. I had delivered two children with this practice. Both of my children children were delivered naturally, no epidurals, etc and both were large babies. One was 8 pounds 11 ounces, the other 9 pounds. For years her bedside manner was awful. She would say mean things, such as you are too heavy, but say it in a mean way. Not in an encouraging way to lose weight. For years I had heavy, painful periods. In 2015 I began having awful pain and a lot of other symptoms. At my yearly appointment I gave her a list of at least 5 symtpoms, she sent my for an ultrasound, which showed an ovarian cyst. Her office never called me with the result, I had to call them. Her nurse said to me, "you must have a low pain tolerance" when I spoke of my pain. Are you kidding, I went through childbirth twice natural. I went to a different OB/GYN recommended by my PCP. On my first visit, when I told her the symptoms she diagnosed me with adenomyosis. 6 weeks later I had a hysterectomy. The pathology listed me as stage 4 and also found fibroids. I also had spots of endometriosis on my ovaries. This doctor missed everything. And her rude self and staff suggested there was nothing wrong with me, I just had a low pain tolerance. Stay away from her at all costs!!!

October 31st, 2015
Ugly money talk face
Money talk face, unprofessional,no to mention basic ethics! i wouldn't wait for her for 2hrs if my motherinlaw who is white recommended her and said how nice she was. I told a front desk I will pay in cash/check. However , they let me Waite' for her two hours without notice ahead of time. She was Very rude,no manner. She said to me very clearly that she won't give me any normal check bacause I didn't have insurance infor by that time!she pick up phone in front of patient without even saying"anything".at least you should say I'm sorry ! She talked to me with bad manner, she constantly showed me price list and questioned me that I won't pay for it with a very rude tone. Never saw Doctor like this! A piece of money talk face, disgusting and ugly!in the end, I tried to pay in front desk and she recognized that my husband is white because I called my husband in front of her and how bad her manner was. She waived my bill. So what, never went back!

January 11th, 2015
The best of the best
Superior diagnosis skills, warm bedside manner, consults with experts in other fields, none better!

October 12th, 2014
Bad Experience
I had a horrible reaction to a procedure she did and had to go to another doctor outside the practice for help. She is rude and not very knowledge. After an endo metrial ablasion went horribly wrong she wouldn't help me I was left in terrible pain. I went to another practice and had a hysterectomy and felt better. I had a terrible experience with her.

February 16th, 2014
dissappointed
She is doctor but she don't believe in science or on her proffession as per conversation she dissappointed me on my health situation and also talk with weired attitude that is disgusting. She does not deserve this Doctor position am SORRY to say this but I had very bad experience with her.

May 4th, 2012
I had the misfortune of this doctor being in charge when I was delivering my child. I never saw her at the office. She was on a schedule. She came in at 8am, and wanted my baby out by 5pm. Completely insensitive and uncaring. We were both doing fine, but she rushed me along, put me on pitocin without any need for it and turned off my epidural (telling me that she was just turning it down instead). I was rushed, in great pain and miserable. I asked her to leave my room so I could compose myself and keep going. The only thing she kept saying is that I am making terrible progress, I should hurry up, or I will be going for a C-section. Disgusting bed manner, completely uncompassionate and horrible human being. Run, do not walk away from this doctor!

August 20th, 2010
she is an excellent clinician and caring human being.

September 6th, 2009
She is Best!
She is the best doctor .I had wonderful experience with her during my pregnancy.Very skillful and caring.Great human being.