Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dipti Shah
Dr. Dipti Shah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Livonia, MI. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus, DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital and Beaumont Hospital - Troy. She speaks English.
Dr. Dipti Shah has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dipti Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livonia, MI.
Dr. Daria Kiani
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Livonia, MI 0 mi46
Dr. Ambujam Krishnan
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Livonia, MI 0 mi42
Dr. Anthony Kilbane
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Livonia, MI 0 mi41