Dr. Dipti Vyas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dipti Vyas?

July 18th, 2017

Happy I found her

I was looking for a Pediatrician on the Southside of Indianapolis who would be supportive of my decision with vaccination. Dr Vyas is welcoming and down-to-earth. She provides a wealth of information, which I need and appreciate. I felt a connection with her from the very beginning and I'm grateful for her objective and genuine approach to health care for my infant son. Her Medical Assistant Melissa is a pleasure as well. Highly Recommended

April 14th, 2017

Docor

Amazing

August 16th, 2013

Worth the Wait

In her previous location in Greenwood, there did often seem to be a problem with long waits beyond the designated appointment time. Sometimes even up to an hour past. That being said, she always took personal responsibility for any lateness rather than blaming any coworkers or other patients. I do know that a couple times that the tardines was due to the staff's fault rather than her own, but she still made personal appologies instead of blame-shifting onto them. As a pediatrician, I could not recommend a better one. She was always extremely thorough, and explained as much as I wanted to hear(which is usually everything.) She is kind, playful, and considerate to the children, including awkward teenage boys. My oldest was very nervous to be examined by a woman at first, but was very relieved at the end of his first "teenage" appointment that she was so tactful. She speaks in plain terms, but will also speak in medical terms if a person is mor comfortable in doing so. She does not speak down to a person, or indicate that a mom (or dad) might ever be overreacting. We enjoyed her expertise for 5 years through regular exams, broken bones, hernia, sickness, and more. She was always extremely approachable and did not hesitate to include personal follow-ups. Sadly she moved 1/2 hour away to Edinburgh. Despite the distance, I was more than willing to follow her to the new practice. Instead we moved a couple states away & now the commute truly is too long. If we had stayed in the Indy area I still would have kept her as our pediatrician. I could not revommend her any higher.

August 27th, 2010

Restricted Schedule

She was always nice and knowledgible. She is well informed and compassionate. She will also call you in the evening from her home to check in. She is a nice person. She has a very restricted schedule and if your child is sick outside of her office time you will see a partner in the practice. They do not give consitant advice across the practice. She would tell you to do one thing and another person would tell you not to follow that instruction ever again. It was very confusing and we switched to one doctor so we get consistant advise. I would not recommend to some one whose child has a serious illness due to scheduling issues. But if you have a healthy child who only gets the occasional illness she would be wonderful!

August 15th, 2017