Internists

400 S Jerome
Wasilla, AK 99654
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Retired  |  show details
by Jo on Jun 23rd, 2014

The Dr does not mislead you, and treats you like family.

|  show details
May 13th, 2013

I have been seeing dr.craft for many years , a few months ago he fired the best lady he could have had working for him ( MARY) is all i know her by. she was getting ready 2 be there for 15 years & he fired her for budget cuts but he has now replace her with some one else...he had been doing pap smears on me and charging medicaid for an office visit, medicaid don't pay for them ( well in my case they don't). he is very judge mental when it comes to the government but don't mind taking there money , i have a weight issue and he told me 2 get off my butt and start walking and i would loose the weight. ( i'm disabled from back & hip problems)

|  Loved the Doctor and Staff Highly Recommend  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2012

Excellent from start to finish! Would recommend

|  Excellent Service - BEST doctor that I have had !  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2012

Terrific doctor and staff! Excellent clinician - great followup care

|  steer clear of this dr!!!  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2011

This guy is a total quack! Totally misdiagnosed me with several conditions I did not have, had me on inappropriate medications, and in seeing him over the course of almost 4 months NEVER gave me a detailed physical exam. If you have good insurance, expect to be prescribed costly and unnecessary medications, exams, and frequent office visits.

|  Go somewhere else  |  show details
by Chris G. on Aug 2nd, 2010

My first visit I was asked about my religious faith which should have been my first clue. After being diagnosed w/ cronic pancreatitis I formed a psuedocyst at which time the doctor Craft called me the king of all scumbags.

|  Thorough, knowledgeable and intellectually interesting to talk with.  |  show details
by Peggy H. on Apr 23rd, 2010

I found him to be refreshingly honest and non-PC. It's nice to find a person still willing to express their opinion to your face and stand behind it. If I don't like his leanings, I'm an adult and can deal with it, or engage him in a friendly debate. The important thing is that he is a knowledgeable, caring physician. Peggy H.

|  Offended  |  show details
by He know who wrote this on 3-2-10 on Mar 2nd, 2010

This guys is all about hating the government. He likes to compare Obama to Hitler, so if that is your political leaning, he's your man. Unfortunately he's unable to check his politics at the door, and he's a complete whacko.