A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dirk de Brito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dirk de Brito is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. de Brito
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. de Brito Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dirk de Brito, MD, MPH is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. de Brito graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. de Brito has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dirk de Brito MD and MPH is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dirk de Brito practice?
- Dr. Dirk de Brito has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dirk de Brito practices Emergency Medicine and Psychiatry near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Emergency Physicians and Pasadena Psychiatrists.