A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dirk de Brito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dirk de Brito is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dirk de Brito, MD, MPH is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. de Brito graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. de Brito has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dirk de Brito MD and MPH is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dirk de Brito practice?
- Dr. Dirk de Brito has 1 office location.
Dr. Dirk de Brito practices Psychiatry and Emergency Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Psychiatrists and Pasadena Emergency Physicians.