A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dirk Derksen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dirk Derksen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Derksen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Derksen Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Derksen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Derksen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center & Theda Clark Medical Center
- Main Facility - Thedacare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dirk Jon Derksen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dirk J. Derksen practice?
- Dr. Dirk Derksen has 1 office location.
Dr. Dirk Derksen practices Family Medicine near Appleton, WI.
See Appleton Family Physicians.