A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dirk Derksen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dirk Derksen is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Derksen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Derksen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center & Theda Clark Medical Center
- Main Facility - Thedacare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dirk Jon Derksen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dirk J. Derksen practice?
- Dr. Dirk Derksen has 1 office location.
Dr. Dirk Derksen practices Family Medicine near Appleton, WI.
See Appleton Family Physicians.