A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Derksen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Derksen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center & Theda Clark Medical Center
- Main Facility - Thedacare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Derksen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dirk Derksen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dirk J. Derksen practice?
Dr. Dirk Derksen practices Family Medicine near Appleton, WI.
See Appleton Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Terry Derksen