A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dirk Dhossche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dirk Dhossche is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dirk Dhossche, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhossche graduated from Rijksuniversiteit Gent. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dhossche has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dhossche accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans