A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dirk Dhossche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dirk Dhossche is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhossche
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Dhossche Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dirk Dhossche, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Prader-Willi Syndrome
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhossche graduated from Rijksuniversiteit Gent. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dhossche has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dirk Marcel Dhossche MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dirk M. Dhossche practice?
- Dr. Dirk Dhossche has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dirk Dhossche practices Psychiatry near Madison, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS.
See Madison Psychiatrists.