Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 29th, 2015

My husband had shattered his wrist. Dr. Diefendorf was in Palo Alto attending to two different patients. He called me from the surgery room at the hospital ER to see how we both were doing. I have never had any doctor go above & beyound to want to know what we needed & what he could do to make us calm. He even called our home that night to talk to my husband. Our office experience with him was again unbelievable. His assistant at the front desk Lana wax amazing as well. If u k ow what a dry sense of humor is, u will love Lana. If not, that's something u will have to come to terms within u. But amazing doctor. Would refer anyone to see him cuz not all doctors are compassionate. Manx not all care. They r just there to do the job.

Jan 17th, 2013

I have been to him three times, had to wait an average for 55 minutes. Terrible receptionist. Good Doctor

Waited over an hour with no explanation or apology show details Waited over an hour with no explanation or apology
Jan 6th, 2010

Besides the ridiculously long wait of over an hour with no explanation or apology (I decided to wait rather than spend my time away from work to come back again), they said I should have gotten the Xrays from the hospital and brought them (which no one told me although they said they did). I had expected the primary care doctor to have sent the Xrays on to them.

Aug 25th, 2009

Great doctor.

Worst Doctor I ever met show details Worst Doctor I ever met
Feb 28th, 2009

Never seen a doctor who said , you will have to leave with it. (Had severe knee pain and could not walk.)