A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dirk Entzian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dirk Entzian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Entzian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Entzian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dirk Entzian, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Entzian graduated from Universitaet Hamburg.
Dr. Entzian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
- Orthopedic Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dirk Entzian MD is a male Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dirk Entzian practice?
- Dr. Dirk Entzian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dirk Entzian practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Burley, ID.
See Salt Lake City Radiologists.