A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dirk Entzian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dirk Entzian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Entzian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Entzian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dirk Entzian, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Entzian graduated from Universitaet Hamburg.
Dr. Entzian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
- Orthopedic Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dirk Entzian MD is a male Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dirk Entzian practice?
- Dr. Dirk Entzian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dirk Entzian practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Burley, ID.
See Salt Lake City Radiologists.