A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dirk Mous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dirk Mous is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mous graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Mous has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Med Ctr Merced Dominican Cam
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dirk Harmen Mous MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dirk H. Mous practice?
- Dr. Dirk Mous has 1 office location.
Dr. Dirk Mous practices Family Medicine near Merced, CA.
See Merced Family Physicians.