A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dirk Mous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dirk Mous is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mous
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Mous Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Mous graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Mous has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Med Ctr Merced Dominican Cam
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dirk Harmen Mous MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dirk H. Mous practice?
- Dr. Dirk Mous has 1 office location.
Dr. Dirk Mous practices Family Medicine near Merced, CA.
See Merced Family Physicians.