A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dirk Ohling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ohling
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ohling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dirk Ohling, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohling graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Ohling has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
- Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dirk Anthony Ohling MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dirk A. Ohling practice?
- Dr. Dirk Ohling has 1 office location.
Dr. Dirk Ohling practices Family Medicine near Albany, OR.
See Albany Primary Care Doctors.