A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dirk Ohling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dirk Ohling is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dirk Ohling, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohling graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Ohling has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
- Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dirk Anthony Ohling MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dirk A. Ohling practice?
- Dr. Dirk Ohling has 1 office location.
Dr. Dirk Ohling practices Family Medicine near Albany, OR.
See Albany Primary Care Doctors.