A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dirk Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dirk Peterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dirk Peterson, FACOG, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Peterson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- Cape Coral Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dirk Edward Peterson FACOG, MD, and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dirk E. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Dirk Peterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dirk Peterson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cape Coral, FL.
See Cape Coral Obstetricians & Gynecologists.