A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dirk Pruis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dirk Pruis, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pruis
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pruis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dirk Pruis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pruis graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pruis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- Bethesda North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dirk Thomas Pruis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dirk T. Pruis practice?
- Dr. Dirk Pruis has 9 office locations.
Dr. Dirk Pruis practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, OH and Mason, OH.
See Cincinnati Surgeons.